Welcome to Theatre Ticket Office!
The 483-seat University Theatre hosts performances, concerts, speakers and events throughout the year. It is located in Humanities 400 on the southwest portion of UC Riverside’s main campus, near Olmsted Hall and the Rivera Library. Public parking is available by the hour in Lot 6.
- Located in front of the University Theatre, the box office sells tickets for events held at the University Theatre, Arts building
- Ticket office hours are one hour prior to each performance at the location of the event.
How to Order Tickets
- By phone: Monday-Friday, 10:00 am-2:00 pm, you may call (909) 227-4788 for tickets, prices, and availability. We accept Visa or MasterCard only.
- For In-Person ticket purchases please email Isabel Edwards to arrange a day/time.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges. Dates, times and program information are subject to change, cancellation or substitution without notice. Children must have a paid ticket. Performances start promptly. Latecomers will be seated at the House Managers discretion.
- From LOT 6, make a right turn onto Campus Drive. Go up to the traffic light. The University Theatre will be on your left (Humanities 400).
- From LOT 30 – Go under the 215/60 overpass. Stop at the three-way intersection and traffic light. The University Theatre will be directly in front of you. Walk around to the front of the building.
- Events at ARTS 166 – Park in LOT 1. Cross the crosswalk and make a left, the Arts Building is on your right-hand side.